Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Glen Allen's BABY!!!


As some of you know... Glen graduated from ASU in December with a Bachelors and I couldn't be more proud of him! For a graduation present, not only did I pull the ultimate surprise (which is practically impossible when getting something for Glen Allen), but I bought him his dream dirtbike! I wish I would have had the video camera out because I have never seen a grown man go through so many emotions in such a short amount of time! I think he hit just about everything from absolute shock, to tears of joy, to doubt (wondering where the Candid Camera man was), to the look of a little kid on Christmas morning! It was a day I will never forget and a gift I will probably never be able to beat! :) He is such a great husband and father and we are so proud of him and all his accomplishments! Also... just as a side note... if anyone is interested in some business management software, Glen is the one to talk to. Soon after he graduated, he landed a killer job with ESC Software as a salesman and he is doing great!

1 comments:

Kyle & Savannah said...

Kyle is so jealous! we are so happy for you glen allen!