Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Update!

I figured out what the problem is... my memory is too low on my home computer so it won't let me add anything to the blog... so strange! Anyway, I need to get that fixed so I can update with new pictures.
As for updated news... it's a long story but we are not moving into the house on Power and Brown like we thought. That one fell through for several reasons, but we have an offer in on another one located on Sossaman and Guadalupe. The problem is, it's a pre-forclosure so we are just waiting for the bank to respond back to our offer. Keep your fingers crossed that they come through quickly... if not, we are homeless in less than 2 weeks.
Gotta run to go teach class but I will try to add more later!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Any luck on a house?

Kasey said...

My friend just started a blog template blog. Check it out under my fav links. They are super cute and they won't mess up!

the Painters said...

Hey!!!!!! I found your blog through Kasey's. Good now I can keep an eye on you "ditchers of the Queen Creek area peeps." We definitely miss you guys!