Monday, January 14, 2008

ALOHA!!!


I apologize for disappearing for the last 2 weeks or so, Glen and I just got back this morning at midnight from HAWAII!!! Yes, Hawaii! It was a blast and absolutely gorgeous! For Christmas, my in-laws took the whole family (minus grandkids) on a 7 day Hawaiian cruise around the islands. There was 12 of us all together so there was never a dull moment. It was definitely an experience we will never forget!

I am extremely behind on my blogging and I will be adding pictures of the trip soon but between making up for all the lost hugs and kisses from my boys, starting another semester this morning at 8:00 am, stressing about how much money we spent, still thinking about putting Christmas decorations away and the piles upon piles of laundry to do... I don't have much more extra time. With that being said... there will soon be more to come... stay tuned...

2 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

I heard that your trip was awesome! I heard about Melodee winning the dance contest too...I bet it was hilarious!

The Ray Family said...

You Lucky Lucky Girl!!! Wow!! I cant wait to see pictures...