Monday, May 31, 2010

Announcing... Miss Koralyn Kay!!

We are tickled PINK to announce the arrival of Miss Koralyn Kay Jones! She finally joined our family on Thursday the 27th at 7:41 am, weighing in at a whopping 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 20.5 inches long. We are so happy to finally have her in our family. She is such a joy and brings such a wonderful, peaceful feeling in our home. She is a great baby... just sleeps the day away. :)

We had so much support and help while in the hosptial and we are so grateful for that. Thanks to all of those who watched our boys and cleaned my house (Sarah, you are unbelieveable)! Not only did we have a lot of help, we had a ton of visitors in the hospital which was so nice... it made the stay bearable! :)

Here are a few pictures of her so far...

Day 1: She was not happy to be getting her first bath just minutes after delivering. Here is Aunt Rachel as well as Glen David holding her. Glen just LOVED her from the first minute... it took Jaxon a little bit longer to warm up to her but he loves her so much now.

Day 2: The pediatrician said she is doing great and doesn't even need to "sun tan" under the billy lights. The boys in their true form! :)


Day 3: Home again... Home again! On Friday, Glen Allen went to pick up the boys to bring them over to see her again and they stopped by the store to pick out an outfit for her. They were so excited to give them to her. She wore Glen's cherry outfit home from the hospital on Saturday.



She is doing great! The first night home we gave her a bath and she hated it! But she absolutely LOVES her nightly massages with lotion though. That's my girl! :) This is her with daddy right after her first bath and lotion rub down.


Day 4: She woke up to lots of loves and kisses from her brothers and enjoyed cuddling with her daddy! She already has daddy wrapped around her finger. He is SO in love with her! She is sporting the "kitty" outfit Jaxon picked out for her. He was so excited to see her wearing it. It's so cute to see the boys so involved in her.


We are all doing great and love having Koralyn home with us. More pictures to come...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! What a cute family you have! Have fun with the little one!

Laurel said...

YAY!! She's here!! That's so wonderful! She is beautiful. I'm so excited for you guys. It sounds like you are taking advantage of this special, magical time with her.
P.S. I LOVE the hair bows. I've been obsessed with making them lately. I'm pretty sure my little girl will live in them.

lincoln said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you! Having a little girl is SO fun! It doesn't surprise me that she already has her daddy wrapped around her finger. I love her name too. She's a beautiful baby...I think she looks EXACTLY like Jaxon!

Spencer and Amy said...

She is so sweet Heather!! I love the name Koralyn too! I can't wait to meet her! Congrats!

Toots said...

Congrats to you all! She is absolutely beautiful! What a cuuutie pie. She looks a lot like her brothers already. I see it in the lips.
She is gorgeous. Good job momma!

Toots said...

It's Sarah Painter by the way. I have NO IDEA why my name is coming up as Toots. Seriously WEIRD!

Natalie said...

Congratulations Heather! I'm so happy for you guys! :) Hope your recovery and everything is going well!

Erin Wilkes said...

Congrats! She's so precious!

The Kemptons said...

I am so happy for you guys. I love how the boys love her so much. I like to see pink, pink, and more pink in your house!!!! It is my favorite color. Hope to see you guys and your sweet little princess soon.

Reid and Brittney said...

Yeah pictures!!! I have been trying to be patient waiting to see some. She is so stinkin cute. I can't wait to come see her. Love her outfits from the boys. Love you and hope everything is going great. Give the boys and Koralyn kisses and hugs from auntie Brittney!!

Nikki Nielson said...

She is SO cute! I am so excited for you and your family. I am glad she is doing so good and that your boys love her so much! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Heather, She is beautiful. I am so happy for you. I will come and visit later this weekend. I'm glad the boys like her since she will be staying for a good long time. Congrats again. It's nice to know you can have just as cute girls as you have handsome boys.

The Nielsons said...

That last post was from me Auntie Lyn

The Ray Family said...

I want one!!! ;) Congrats...She is so cute! I need to come see her and give you her gift for goodness sakes. I will call you next week. I hope you are doing so good and adjusting well!!! Love ya

The Ray Family said...

P.s She looks like a Mini you!! I love it!!! :)

Taya said...

She is a doll. Hope you are feeling great. Let me know when are up to getting together.