Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lovin' the Water!

I am a little behind on updating my pictures... here are a few pictures of the boys at a swim party we went to. I wasn't planning on putting Jaxon in the water, hence the diaper, but I just couldn't resist when I remembered the little water falls. He LOVED it! He kept getting closer and closer to it. He was trying to eat the water but then he realized he couldn't breathe! It was hilarious!

Glen is such a little fish... he is taking survival swim lessons this summer and is doing great!

Glen Allen represented the family on the diving board since I wasn't about to get up there and try any of my old tricks. It's been about 10 years since I have been on a board and I didn't want to embarrass or kill myself. Plus, I don't think my body would be able to spin as fast now... the joys of child birth! :)

4 comments:

The Ray Family said...

Your boys are so cute! I think you could have still turned some tricks...

Kasey said...

I changed my comment hing, so you can leave an annomous comment and just leave your name at the end so I know it's you. Jaxon is so cute!

Kasey said...

This is what I heard. If you create your own it's fine. The thing is, it doesn't effect everyone. I was able to see it just fine. Lotts of other poepl have had to chamge theirs too, but I was able to see it. Gay, I know. But I can show you how to create your own too. It's super easy.

Kelli said...

sooo...did you get the house in our ward or not? :)