Thursday, November 29, 2007

Slacker!!

I know, I know... I am such a slacker. My last post was in October, how lame! I don't feel like I have any time to post anything on the blog page because everytime I am on the computer, I feel like I should be doing school. I have 5 freakin' classes right now and I am drowning!! On top of that, (are you ready for this, you might want to sit down) I am training for a half marathon. Crazy I know... Heather running? It doesn't happen but I guess it's a good excuse to get all this ugly baby fat off! So, the moral of the story is... I need to get on top of my pictures. Hopefully in the next few days I will post some pictures to update everyone on what the Jones' have been up to lately!

3 comments:

ashley said...

Yeah! i would love to see some pics! I hope you don't mind that I am stalking you now that I have your blog... we can't wait to see you all at Christmas time! Good luck training... and with all your classes!!!

ashley

Melissa said...

Been wondering about you guys! Good luck on the half-marathon. Are you following any schedule, or just making it up as you go along.

Kasey said...

You are a slacker, but you said it, not me! Angie and Dave had their baby. You can see pics on their blog. I was going to go to the gym today, but I have the worst head cold! I'm not happy because on top of that it's raining and rain makes me feel so LAZY! Next week for sure we have to get together. How was shopping? I like the family pic. Very cute!