Monday, October 22, 2007

Kids... you gotta love them!














So literally as I am typing my last post about the
house, I look over and see this....

Jaxon is trying to eat a marshmallow that is stuck to the floor from Glen's Count Chocula cereal this morning. It would be one thing if he was just picking it off the floor and eating it (he is a boy, boys do that) but he has to take it one step further by trying to literally eat/lick it off the floor. YUCK!!! The funny thing is, he didn't even succeed... the marshmallow is still stuck to the floor!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

YUM YUM! Kids are NASTY! Kylee would lick her on shoe if food was on the bottom. I've been so excited you've been blogging so much!

Malinda said...

Where is your new house out! We need to get together for a play date soon.

Hiatt Family said...

That is hilarious Heather. I LOVE your new house by the way! Congrats!

Melissa said...

Heather! Send me your new address for Christmas cards! missa_64@hotmail.com Melissa Wooden