Thursday, March 20, 2008

Chicken with it's head cut off!

Do you ever feel like a chicken with it's head cut off... running from here to there and all over the place? I do! Life has been so busy lately I don't even know where to begin. Between teaching, training for my new faculty position, riding at the dunes, playing in Mexico, grading papers, potty training (urgh), getting sick again, riding at the dunes, being mom, primary, preparing my NAU class to start on the 24th, (oh, and did I mention the dunes?), I have been keeping extremely busy. Of the last 4 weekends we have been out of town 3 times. Twice to the dunes and once in El Golfo, Mexico. I am just about vacationed out. I have quite a few pictures to catch up on so in the next few days I hope to have all of them added.

1 comments:

The Ray Family said...

Oh Girl!! I hope things are slowing down for you. Lets plan another play date soon k