Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well, better late than never huh? For Halloween we headed over to my mother-in-law's ward party. The boys had a great time playing all the little games...fishing, tractor ride, cake walk, etc., that the ward put together. After the sugar rush from cookies, cupcakes, and cotton candy, we headed over to my parents house to do the actual door to door trick-or-treating. The boys loved it and Jaxon was all about running from house to house looking for the next piece of candy. By the time the boys were done (or actually mom and dad were done) we took the boys over to my mother-in-laws where they had a Halloween sleep over so Glen Allen and I could go to the big kids Halloween Party! I don't typically dress up for Halloween but after much planning and shopping around we decided on some costumes. Glen Allen was the mummy and I was the vampiress! (pictures to come - I have to track them down from my sister-in-law). Our partying didn't last long because by the time we got there at 10:00 I was cranky from having nothing to eat all day and I was so worried about getting enough sleep for the big day ahead of me with the tri-athlon. On the way home, we hit up Wendy's (not smart at 10:30 at night on the night before a race) but unfortunately, there are not many options at that hour!

1 comments:

Kristal said...

That's such a cool idea with the pumpkins and water guns. I'll have to remember that for next year.