Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The SK8 Park!

It's a good thing my husband has a younger brother that keeps him young at heart! Skating was one of Glen's many passions in high school and now Colter has taken up skateboarding which gives Glen Allen an excuse to be young again. They have been frequenting the skate parks lately and now my boys have caught the "BUG". Although they are still too young for real skateboards, they both have scooters and LOVE taking them to the skate park with the big boys! I don't know how I get roped into going but I guess I still have to play mom (and who else would take the pictures?) :)


The boys rode around outside the skate park for a while before we attempted the real deal!


Glen Allen and Colter doing "tight" tricks!


I let the boys go into the actual skate park and Glen David did great (except he didn't quite understand the fact that he had full reign on the park... he didn't understand the idea of taking turns with other skaters).



Jaxon had a blast until the Parks and Rec lady broke his little heart and said that he couldn't be in there with a 3 wheeler. After seeing these big crocodile tears, she gave in and let him stay in to ride.
All three boys checkin' things out!

0 comments: