Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rental House!

HELP!! I am in desperate need of renters in my house out in Queen Creek. The renters just gave notice that they are leaving by April 31st. If you know of anyone who is looking to rent, please have them contact me. It's located at approximately Ironwood and Ocotillo, it's a 3 bedroom 2 bath and it was a model home so it's very nice inside! It's close to all the new shopping centers out in Queen Creek and of course there is a brand new Filiberto's (which breaks my husbands heart) just down the street... a definite selling point in my book! :)

3 comments:

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

How much are you asking in rent per month? We know some couples getting married that are looking! How are you guys?

Reid and Brittney said...

Oh man, I am so sorry!! Hope you can find a renter soon!!! Hang in there!!!!

Melissa said...

good luck...