Saturday, September 12, 2009

PRESCHOOL!

My baby is growing up!!! I can't believe I have a child old enough to be in preschool! Glen LOVES it and asks everyday if it is a preschool day.... unfortunately it's only twice a week for 2 hours a day. The first day of school they were supposed to bring something for show and tell and he was so excited to wear his motorcycle shirt.... what a funny kid! Jaxon had an absolute melt down when we took Glen and dropped him off because he wanted to stay and play with the new kids too. I tried to distract him by telling him we would go get a treat but the waterfall of tears continued so we had to go home and take a nap. The second day of school, he learned that if he didn't cry we would go get a treat! Little does he know... when we drop Glen off, it's mommy and Jaxon time!

3 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

I know isn't it crazy...yea for preschool. Cameron loves it too. Luke cried as well, he really missed Cameron the first week but now he is okay with it. The first day I took Luke to get a special treat, he loved the one on one attention. It is also a nice break and time for Luke, Owen and I to do stuff. I can't wait to see you in a month...I hope things are going great.

MarshandKrissy said...

Did you run the race? We are anxious to hear how you did if you did do it...and marsh wants to know how "things" are. :-)

Gindart said...

Wow, your boys are so cute! Such a warm family!

Wish you happy for ever...