Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How does something so small do so much damage?

As some of you may know and some may not... after several months of trying and fertility meds.... we are proud to announce that #3 is on the way. We were not able to keep it quiet for long as my husband posted a comment on Facebook the day I got a + and Jaxon announced in nursery that his was going to be a big brother! Nothing is secret around here! :)

I am due the end of May which only makes me about 9 weeks along right now. We are exited for the new little one but for being so little... this baby sure keeps reminding me that I am pregnant. The lovely morning sickness (all day sickness) is well under way and I just want to sleep the next month away in hopes it will be over soon. :) Despite the yucky tummy... we are all very excited about our news!!

9 comments:

Rich Angie said...

Congrats, so exciting!! Did not know about the FT, but it makes me even more happy for your news!!

Tyler and Kristen said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Tyler said...

No more lake trips for you! How awesome, maybe this one will be a wild little girl!

Kristal said...

:D

megan allen said...

Congratulations! I am so Happy for you guys! Hope you feel better soon!

Hulse Family said...

Congratulation Heather, I knew this post would have to come soon. Good luck with the morning sickness.

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome. We will think pink for you. :)

Leann said...

That's great! Congrats!

Kathy Wood said...

I'm so happy for you! Hope everything goes well. I understand the all day sickness!