Monday, December 28, 2009

Exciting News!

As you all know... I had my ultrasound scheduled on Christmas Eve to see what #3 was. We decided to take the boys with us so they could experience the excitment as well. It didn't take Dr. Beck long to determine that indeed it's a GIRL!!! We are very excited! Glen Allen is nervous at the thought of a girl but at the same time his heart just melts and he already knows that she will have him wrapped around her little finger. The boys are happy to know that mom and dad finally believe them that it is a girl. When we walked out of the doctors office Glen said, "Mom, I already told you it was a girl." It was almost as if he was offended that I didn't believe him this whole time and that we had to get confirmation from the doctor. What a funny boy! Needless to say, it will be a change for the Jones house since all we know is blue, motorcycles, quads, balls, skateboards and fighting... but I am excited to have some more estrogen around here since I am so out numbered! Let the SHOPPING begin! :)

9 comments:

The Ray Family said...

Hooray Hooray!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! Man you and Taya are not on the same page with these babies huh?! lol Congrats. So so fun!!! I am oh so very Jealous!!! :)

Spencer and Amy said...

Heather! I am so excited about this! You guys are gonna have a blast with that little princess!!

Amanda said...

Yeah! Girls are so exciting! You are going to have so much fun!

Nikki Nielson said...

Congrats! A little Jones girl and a grand daughter for your mom and dad! I am so excited for you guys, time to fill your house with a little pink!

Hiatt Family said...

Yay! I am SO incredibly excited for you guys! After seeing Glen Allen with Kylee... I KNOW he'll be wrapped around this little girl's finger!!! :)

John Zakimi Kelly said...

Yea! We are opposites! You will just love a little girl! (don't count out the fighting though, girls do that too.)

Leann said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you, that's is gonna be so wonderful!

The Kemptons said...

I am so excited for you. Now we need to start making bows and head bands for this little princess. Girls are so much fun. We are so happy for your family. Let's get together!

Agnes said...

Oh that's exciting!!! I'm happy for you! You're going to have LOTS of FUN! :)