Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Update...Update!!!!

Okay so once again it's been a while since I have updated my blog. I decided that I need to make it more of a priority since I am terrible at scrapbooking and the guilt of the fact that I haven't even started Jaxon's book is killing me. I know we are already into February (where does the time go??) but I am going to attempt to make a weekly post of all the "stuff" we did during the week, which means I need to get better at picture taking as well. I will get all caught up from Christmas on... ready for the ride?!?

CHRISTMAS 2009
For Christmas Eve we had my parents and my brother over for dinner. It was nice to have them over because it seems like we always go over there instead of having them to our house. We ate yummy steak kabobs, read the Luke 2 story and then they watched the boys open up their pajamas.
































Christmas morning was eventful at the Jones house as always. The boys both got motorcyle bikes from Santa and several other goodies!



Christmas is usually about bouncing back and forth between my parents house and Glen's moms house as well as making other family parties as well. We first stopped for the infamous Grandpa Allen breakfast. Glen Allen says he will NEVER miss this Christmas tradition (which I am perfectly okay with because it's so yummy).












































After eating breakfast we headed to my parents to do Christmas there with David and Ashley, Shawn and my parents. The boys got some GREAT gifts from grandma and grandpa and were so excited to show them the bikes that Santa brought.





Then we headed back to Glen's moms house for the Jones Christmas. Nana gave the family a snow trip to Flagstaff and suited all the grandkids up with gloves and hats to stay warm.
Then we took a much needed nap before hitting the extended Jones gift exchange and dinner. Once again, another crazy, busy Christmas but it was WONDERFUL as always.

0 comments: