Saturday, February 27, 2010

MARSHMALLOW PUFF WOMAN!

Just an update... Koralyn is growing just fine, moving like crazy and my belly is getting HUGE! I had my monthly appointment yesterday and I walked out of there with mixed feelings of whether I wanted to break down in tears and go into starvation mode or punch my doctor in the face. I heard the standard comment I have received during both of my other pregnancies right about this time (starting my 3rd trimester), "It looks like your weight jumped a little bit this month, try to keep an eye on that." I was hoping to avoid that comment this pregnancy but I guess I'm not that lucky! Why can't I be one of those women who literally just looked like they swallowed a basketball instead of the blessed curse I get of looking like the marshmallow puff man?!?! I have really been trying to consciously think about the blessings in my life lately and although I look like the marshmallow puff man, I am just grateful to have the ability to have children and to know that Koralyn is healthy and strong.

Oh, just in case anyone is wondering... I already have the c-section planned and scheduled! May 27th at 7:30 am! YAHOO!!! I love knowing the exact date!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm sure you look beautiful Heather! I'm so happy for you, and that you're having a girl!! :) A couple days later and she and I could've shared birthdays! Hope you've been feeling well!

Chelsea and Glen said...

I've gained way more weight than I am supposed to but my doctor never says anything. I like him...

Spencer and Amy said...

Three more months!! That is so great! Little girls are the best!!!

Kasey said...

Sounds like me! Isn't it grand?!?!

The Nielsons said...

Heather you probably just have the Romney curse and gain it all around. Don't worry it will all come off and you will have a beautiful daughter to show for it.

Natalie said...

Hey Heather! How have you been feeling lately? My Mom actually bought the carseat cover for me, but I got it online at www.sassycovers.com. They have super cute covers! I'm pretty sure Nikki got her carseat cover {for Tori, now used for Zoe} there as well! Hope this helps...definitely check out their website! :)