Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy Late Halloween!




Okay, I know I am a month late, but better late than never huh? If you are questioning my lateness, refer down a few blogs for my excuses, there are plenty of them... all legit I must add. :)
Now that I have established that... here are this years Halloween pics. :) Glen was a little hesitant of Halloween for some reason. He wanted the candy but he wanted me to say "trick or treat" and get it for him. He wouldn't even walk up to anyone at our ward "truck or treat". I guess it's that whole stranger danger phase. He also thought he was a "costume". When you asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween he kept saying, " I want to be a costume!". He didn't quite grasp the concept of his costume being a Ninja! Too funny! Jaxon was as cute as ever in his little Tigger outfit. He loved the big bowl of candy at grandma's house.

1 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

Better late than never right!?! They looked so cute. I wish we could have come over to see them.