Thursday, December 13, 2007

Schools out for CHRISTMAS!!!!


Yahoo!!! I am DONE (for the semester)!! I feel like a student again who can't wait for Christmas break! When I was in school I always thought the teachers had it so easy... NOT TRUE!!! When my students start complaining about writing a simple 3-4 page paper, I remind them that they only have to write one paper and I have to grade about 20-30 per class (which equals about 120 papers total for just one assignment). Yeah, I am teaching 5 classes right now! Anyway... today was my last day of giving finals at Chandler-Gilbert and I can say I had everyone successfully pass (only one D). I just have my NAU class that still needs to finish their final and then I am on Christmas break for a month (definitely a perk to being a teacher... although along with that comes the disadvantage of no pay for that entire month... not fun right around Christmas). Anyway so I am very HAPPY!!! If anyone has any free time and wants to do a play date... I am all for it!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I'm so excited to play! That's what's nice about teacher is because you do get a break when things start to get crazy. Our sweet hubbies don't. But I'm mostly worried about myself, not him. Is that bad? JK. See ya soon!

Malinda said...

Let's do a play date! Since we have been planning it for who knows how long!!

Reid and Brittney said...

Congrats on another completed semester, It must feel awesome. Now we can play!!!