Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ride or BUST!


Well of course as all of you know, it's that time of year! Nope, I am not talking about Christmas. I think Glen Allen would probably say this time of year is better than Christmas... it's a toss up! SAND DUNE SEASON!!!! Glen Allen is like a little kid in a candy store during dune season. He talks about it, dreams about it, reads about it, watches FUEL TV about it, and did I mention talks about it, all day long.
The weekend after Halloween we headed to the dunes with a big group from my parents ward. It was a blast.... check out the new adidtion to our family! Glen Allen bought Glen David his own little quad. It was a killer deal we couldn't pass up and Glen David absolutely LOVES it. He talks about it all the time. He is quite the little rider... he knows where the throddle is and he is not afraid to use it! He is a speed demon like his dad! I am not even exaggerating... every day since the trip, Glen mentions the sand dunes and his quad. He keeps saying, "I want to go faster on my quad at the sand dunes this weekend!" He loves it and his daddy loves that he loves it!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh that makes me laugh so hard. How did i know that Glen's kids would end up loving Boy Toys (i.e quads, etc). Watch those boys though... don't let them follow in their dad's footsteps with fire, gas, and tennis balls... ;)

Kimberly Badger said...

Hey guys! I love your blog. Your little family is SO cute.

The Ray Family said...

Hey you! Been forever since we talked. I have been out of the computer world for a while. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. Can we PLEASE get together one day?! 2 miles apart...what are we thinking, we should see eachother all the time. :)
P.s A marathon...are you serious. How did that all come about? I need to get my butt into gear and do something like that..maybe then I can loose some of this 2 year baby weight. YIKES!!! Im proud of ya though. Good job!!