Thursday, April 24, 2008

BANDIT!

Well, I finally got a chance to continue my last post from Glen Allen's birthday... here was the big surprise! He got his much wanted Siberian Husky puppy. I wanted to surprise Glen Allen with an actual puppy on his birthday but I decided it would be best to let him pick out the exact one he wanted. So I got him a book on huskies, a chew toy and a "certificate of choice" to allow him to pick out the one he wanted. The next day, we luckily found Bandit in El Mirage. It's hard to find breeders here in Arizona! He is a great little puppy with a lot of energy. The boys absolutely love him!

3 comments:

The Kemptons said...

So I want to know why I did not make the list of friends. Brittney put me on her's. Let's get together again, it was fun going to dinner and to the batting gages. Hopeful we see you on the
3rd.

The Kemptons said...

ok I spelt cages wrong oops! and I forgot to tell you that your dog is so cute.

the Painters said...

awe that is so stinking cute! How cute is he? Seriously! Love him. Bring him on the next girls night out...just kidding.