Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I am so LuCkY!


I have the best and hottest husband in the world. How hot is this? He got a guitar for Christmas and he frequently goes online, finds new music, learns how to play the songs and then plays and sings as he swings in his hammock. How many women can say they get serenaded on a regular basis as they make dinner? ME!!!


Did I also mention that tomorrow is his big 28th Birthday?? If you didn't know, I am surprised because according to him, everyone should know that April 1oth is the most important day of the YEAR!
My husband is worse than any little kid when it comes to Christmas and his birthday. If he could have it his way, we would celebrate his birthday the entire month before and the entire month after the actual day. Usually about a month before his birthday and/or Christmas the pestering begins... "So, what are you getting me for my birthday? Come on, just tell me! Just give me a hint?" He even stoops as low as asking questions like... "is it just for me or for the whole family to enjoy? Is it bigger or smaller than a couch? Bigger or smaller than a book? Bigger or smaller than a cell phone?" He tries to start guessing and I can't lie to save my life so he usually finds out only because he guesses every possible thing in the book until he gets that "I can't lie" expression from me. It's more exciting for him to find out what he is getting than to wait until the actual day to get the surprise. It drives me up the WALL and comes close to requiring a "strong drink" to calm me down! I have the hardest time surprising him! He already found out part of the plan for tomorrow but there is still something he hasn't figured out yet! I am so excited about this gift but it's a secret for now! More to come...

4 comments:

Kasey said...

If he even got a Blue Ray X--Box thingy you're in trouble!
Just yesterday Kylee was saying something about Glen. And I knew right off it wasn't about little Glen! I wish I would have written it down. I think they have a connection now when Glen and Kylle snuggled in Mexico!
Getting sung to is pretty great! You're a lucky girl for sure!

The Ray Family said...

Lucky Lucky Gal indeed!!! I love all your new posts!! Cant wait to see ya soon again next week. Carter loves looking at your blog and seeing the boys. :)

The Kemptons said...

Your blog is so cute. We had so much fun last night on our double date. Thanks for going with us you guys.

Hiatt Family said...

I didn't realize Glen Allen played the guitar...that's awesome. I am anxious to know what you got him for his bday! I'll always remember how good it made me feel that he was willing to come to my reception on his bday. What a nice cousin. :)