Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Growing like Weeds!

It's been a while since I have posted any pictures of the boys... needless to say, I am not the best at remembering my camera or remembering to take pictures of everything. Here are a few of the boys a few Sundays ago after nap time (which explains Glen David's wild hair)! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Glen David is getting too smart for his own britches and just as sassy too! Jaxon is so fun right now... he is talking a lot more and we are starting to understand what he is is saying more and more each day. The latest thing he says is "bug juice" whenever we pull into a gas station. It didn't take him long to figure that one out from Glen David. Nana started that long ago when Glen David was little and it continues to be a battle everytime I pull into QT. (For those of you who don't know... Bug Juice is a little juice bottle they have at QT's that are just jam packed full of sugar!) I am so grateful for my two little WEEDS!

0 comments: