Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day!

My husband is so good to me. For Mother's Day this year he gave me the greatest gift ever! He took both boys (yes, even Jaxon at 17 months old) on the fathers and sons campout and let me have a weekend to relax. It was nice to have a little break. I went out with my good friend Sarah to do the girly things like pedicures, dinner and shopping. Then we stayed up until all hours of the night talking and laughing until we were crying. It was nice to have a little "me" time although I did miss all 3 of my boys! Then on Saturday night, Glen Allen took me out on a date and Sunday morning started off with breakfast in bed! I also got a bouquet of tulips, a mothers charm for Jaxon to add to my one for Glen David, lots of "I love you's", Sunday dinner at my in-laws where all the men made dinner and last but not least a nice relaxing massage to end out the evening. I am so lucky, although I don't deserve it. I have been Miss. Cranky Pants lately and unfortunately, my husband and boys get the brunt of it. I am not quite sure what my problem is but I need to snap out of this terrible mood.... PRONTO... before my husband and boys hate me!

1 comments:

megan allen said...

It's not possible for a person to hate you! You are great! I think ever wife and mother is entitled to be Miss Cranky Pants every once in a while.