Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back in the SaDdLe AGAIN!

This week marks the beginning of another very busy semester for me. Although I enjoyed the summer months without much teaching, I am glad it's time for the semester to start (gotta love bills)! I am back teaching at CGCC again as well as NAU and the University of Phoenix which will keep me very busy! I also just started coaching the high school diving team (I know, totally random huh?) which is definitely a blast from the past, but it is so fun! Now I can torture the kids, just like my coaches used to do to me! :) So to say the least, between 3 schools, coaching, being mom and wife, and working out I am back in the saddle again! Yeehaw!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

You are wonder woman!!! I can't believe all you are doing... You go girl!! Your boys are getting so big and are so darn handsome... Jaxon sure looks like his daddy! I feel bad we haven't seen you all in so long! We'll have to get together sometime??? in all our spare time right?! Say hi to Glen Allen and kiss your babies for me! we'll keep in touch!