Monday, August 25, 2008

HOUSE!

Well, my worst nightmares have come true. It looks like our potential buyers of the Queen Creek house have decided to bail which means we are getting the house back within the next week. At this point, I am at a loss for words and I don't know what more to do but curl up in a ball and cry. If anyone knows of anybody interested in either purchasing or renting a house, please send them my way. At this point we are desperate to get someone in there to at least rent it for the time being. Please pass the word along! Thanks!

3 comments:

The Garlock's said...

Houses are always needed for renters. Post it on Craigs List and see if you get any bites. That really stinks though! Something will work out though. =)

The Garlock's said...

Dang! This is Kasey. I forgot I'm signed into my SIL's account.

Melissa said...

You should be able to rent easy. I know that's not the ideal situation, but we rented outs out there (a mile from ours) after just a few days on Craigslist and signs at Ironwood and Ocotillo. And I know that it has been rented out several times within weeks since.