Saturday, October 20, 2007

Late Niter



So last night I had an absolute blast! I enjoyed a much needed girls night out (which by the way my husband has been such a trooper about)! Me and two of my girlfriends, Kasey and Sarah, went to a scrapbooking late niter. I've been having "the itch" lately to scrapbook because embarrassing as it is, I haven't scrapbooked since before Jaxon was born (almost a year). Anyway, after feeling overwhelmed from the idea of starting Jaxon's book, I decided to make a "Jones Family Summer Fun 2007" book. Believe it or not, in a 5 hour time frame I only got two 2-page spreads done! When I came home and showed Glen his comment was "that is all you got done?". Yeah, that's all... but it was fun regardless except for the REALLY late night I had. I didn't even get home until midnight and then to make matters worse I tossed and turned until 2:00 am because I had scrapbooking on the brain and kept thinking up new ideas for pages. Then to top it all off... Jaxon decided he wanted to be awake at 6:00 am this morning! Gotta love it!

2 comments:

David & Annette Bean said...

I think the pictures are great. I need to get a copy of them, cute Blog
Love mom Bean

Kasey said...

It was so much fun! Now my mom wants to go. I didn't think she would want to. I'm so glad we did it. I finished the page I started and was very happy. I'll post what I did too.