Monday, October 15, 2007

Sand Dune Season!

Well, hopefully I am back and running again on the blogging... as long as my computer cooperates with me. This past weekend Glen Allen finally convinced me that riding season has officially begun. We had a blast over in Yuma at the sand dunes! Glen David thought he was in playground heaven with the unlimited amounts of sand (which I am still trying to clean out of every little nook and cranny of his body)! Jaxon was a little more hesitant of the unfamiliar "stuff" but soon decided it was a new adventure! At one point I dug two big rocks out of his mouth that he had been chomping on!



Glen David was a champ! He got his first ride on the sandrail and loved it!



Glen David also took his very first ride on a quad all by himself! It was AWESOME! He gunned it, had his first wreck as the quad flipped over on him, he got back up and gunned it again, at which point he did a 360 and then decided he was done! His dad was SO proud!


All in all, it was a great trip! I had my first experience riding the dunes and loved it! All I need to do now is rob a bank so I can buy myself a quad and a toy hauler! :)


3 comments:

Kasey said...

I want to get Todd a little quad. Looks like you guys had fun.

Rich Angie said...

Yeah, welcome back! Looks like TONS of fun!!

The Ray Family said...

So Fun! I cant believe he flipped his quad though, did you freak out?! I know I would have. What a little dare devil. Im sure Glen WAS proud. :) Glad your bloggin again...When do we get to see a post about your new house and pictures? ;)