Monday, October 22, 2007

Our New House




So I have had a few people ask when I was going to post pictures of the house... so here they are. We love it! After World War III during the "transition period" of selling, finding and closing I am glad we found the one we did. It was definitely an answer to prayers because we were able to find something that we both liked. I wanted something that looked nice inside and Glen wanted a big lot, no HOA and an RV gate (which is much harder to come by than it sounds). But after much searching, we found it! I has a HUGE backyard with grass, a big sand box, a concrete slab already poured for Glen's shop and the house was in GREAT condition and decorated perfectly for my taste and style and to top it off, it's 4 bedrooms which gives an office/scrapbook room and a separate playroom which is HEAVEN!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

yeah! where are you guys at now? mesa? gilbert? queen creek?

Kasey said...

Playrooms are heaven! AMEN!

mY dEwDrOpS said...

yay! congrats on the house! i'm jealous! let us know when the party is!!