Saturday, August 22, 2009

The countdown is on...

My hubby has been gone since Wednesday morning on a business trip to Orlando. I dread every time he leaves and I look forward to his return. It's amazing how different the feeling is in my home when he is gone. The stress levels are up, the responsibilities seem heavy, the Spirit he brings is missing and the love he demonstrates is gone! The boys have asked me numerous times where daddy is, when is he coming home, why did he leave, etc. The boys miss him and I miss him dearly! It's not the same when he is gone and I am so excited to pick him up in 4 1/2 hours and counting!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I know the feeling. I hate it as well. Unfortunately, my kids are getting too used to it. I never get used to it, though. I'm hating it more than usual lately as I look at my four BOYS that need their DAD. There are some things I just can't give them. I'm glad your husband is now home to make it better. Enjoy!!

The Mom. said...

Okay so 1.... you suck! I want to do coupons too, but you have to taotally train me! And 2. I added you to my blog.