Thursday, August 20, 2009

I LOVE coupons!

Two Stores + Two cranky kids + One frustated mom + Only $42 spent + $100 SAVED = THIS!!!!













Okay, so I know I am a little slow.... I have known about this whole coupon thing forever but I never really got into it for whatever reason. Not that I really have time for it ight now, but my mother-in-laws neighbor taught us the in's and out's of this whole coupon thing and slowly but surely I think I am getting the hang of it. I will admit, it starts to become addicting to see how much you can save and it's hard to spend money on regular priced items. Tomorrow morning I will hit the Kmart double coupon savings for all my non-food items (without kids)! Yipee!!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I do believe I told you over a year ago how much you could get using coupons. I pretty much have a whole 3 month supply of food and there is no way I could have done it without my coupons. That's why when I come home from being out of town for the weekend and one of my papers is missing I'm PISSED! I'm so glad you finally got on board!

Malinda said...

okay you need to teacj me this!

Kristal said...

So post the ins and outs for us will ya?! I, too , have excused myself from the coupon craze. But now that I'm back home I think I need to lear nhow to do this. Especially since we are a bit limited on options here in the Copa :)