Friday, July 13, 2007

Growing up too fast!


Here is a picture I just took of Jaxon... he is getting so stinkin' big! He likes to sit up and watch everything that is going on around him, especially all the things that Glen is up to. I am sure before the end of the month he will be crawling which of course is a whole new ball game. We are heading to Durango Colorado next weekend for a Romney family reunion and I am just crossing my fingers that he is not crawling by then. I don't want to be chasing him around the lodge all day! Check out the gummy smile! I just melt everytime he smiles at me... even at 4:00 in the morning!

3 comments:

The Ray Family said...

What a Handsome Little Guy!!

The Ray Family said...

Hey! I just emailed you the site to go to for the Cute Layouts. I hope I still have your right email! Let me know if you didnt get it. :)

Kasey said...

I just have to say yes I am a blog stalker and I stalked you today because you guys, or your husband, know my cousin Angie Rich, you are in my ward and you taught my son's (Todd, the boy who always thinks he needs to cry in Primary. AUGH!) class on Sunday. So, HI! Feel free to stak us too. BTW, I had to check out your friends blog too and her wall paper is the same of 2 of my friends. Seems to be a popular one!
Kasey Turner