Wednesday, July 25, 2007

RIDE GREEN!!!





Last night Glen finally convinced me to take the family out to the motocross track in Queen Creek out by our house. He has been dying to ride the track for several months now so it was much awaited for him. I don't know if it was with the aid of my much needed Dr. Pepper fix or what but the evening actually turned out to be beautiful which was a pleasant surprise. I was a bit cranky at first as I was positive I was going to be sitting outside, sweating my brains out, while chasing one rascal, keeping the other entertained and praying Glen wouldn't kill himself! The night was short lived by the boys and I when Glen David decided to touch one of the hot pipes on the dirtbike. You would have thought he was dying by all the drama! After about 15 minutes of hearing Glen David scream in pain and Jaxon crying because he was hungry and tired, I decided to cash in on the track and let Glen finish riding with his buddy Brad. The night ended in about a solid hour and a half of Glen David screaming, "oowie, oowie, I want my daddy, oowie, oowie", while getting Jaxon ready for bed and praying that Glen would make it home in one piece without a phone call that he was in the ER! Luckily only one Glen had a battle wound from the evening and it wasn't the breadwinner, thank goodness!

1 comments:

Kasey said...

My friend's husband is an online intructor there. I asked her if he knew anyone of how to get your foot in the door. I will let you know what I find out!