Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!



I am a little behind because we have been out of town all weekend so I am finally getting around to adding pictures. Last Thursday was my birthday... the BIG 27!! (yes, I am getting old!) It's sad to say that I am now considered to be in my late 20's! WOW! All in all...it was a GREAT day! Glen Allen couldn't wait until my actual birthday to give me my presents so I got them the night before. He bought me these absolutely GORGEOUS roses, an iPod (my old one was stolen out of my car, but that is a whole different story), an iPod speaker box, and a collection of some of my favorite movies that I didn't have. On my actual birthday, I had to teach class bright and early at 7:00 am (which wasn't the ideal way to start off a birthday, but what could I do about it... I had to give a test to my students!) :). After class I went shopping with my sister-in-laws and mother-in-law which is always an adventure! We have a great time together. Then that night Glen took me to Outback for dinner and we ended off the night with a trip to the movies which is hard to come by now days with two kids. I was a little hesitant of Transformers, but it was actually a really good movie!

2 comments:

The Ray Family said...

Good Choice on the background. Looks way cute!

And Happy Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad it was a good one! So...I am almost 26 so do I get to wait until I am 27 to say I am in my late 20's. Im def ok with that ;) AND YOU ARE FAR FROM OLD GIRL!!!

Malinda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!