Friday, June 27, 2008

10 year reunion UPDATE!

What a RELIEF!! My concerns and thoughts about my 10-year reunion seemed to be pretty accurate. My reunion initially was planned for a 3 day thing consisting of a Happy Hour on Friday night, a formal dinner on Saturday night (which was the $58 a person) and a family day at the park on Sunday. Well, it turns out that only a few people paid for the Saturday night thing so it was cancelled (go figure). Then a friend of mine went to the Happy Hour thing and said it was a waste. There were a few football players, a few of the snotty popular girls and then some of the kids that were in drama. She lasted about 2 hours until the alcohol started to set in for everyone and she couldn't stand the boring, meaningless conversations. It sounds like I made the right choice! YEAH!! Hopefully Glen's will turn out to be decent! We shall see...

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Don't feel too bad, Bodi and I went to his 10 year and it was so lame. We paid $60 to go to a buffet at BYU! I don't think we will be going to mine.

Spencer and Amy said...

Hey Heather, I just thought I would drop by and let you know that we have a blog now. keddingtonfam.blogspot.com

mY dEwDrOpS said...

speaking of glen's reunion, tell him i'm wanting to plan a family picnic thing at, possibly, my parent's house for that weekend. if i do, i'm gonna need help planning and getting people there. will you let him know and i'll call him about it in the next little while. thanks!

Kasey said...

Glad things worked out for ya! Rocky's was lame, but still fun at the same time. I'm totally planning on going to mine, but only because some of my super cool friedns are going. Wahoo! Now I really have to get my butt in gear and stop feeling sorry for myself and lose this baby weight.

Agnes said...

Looks like you didn't miss a thing! No Regrets!

Agnes said...

oh, I love the new blog layout!