Friday, June 13, 2008

Alright already!

So this past week I had a much needed girls night out and some of my girlfriends (who shall remain nameless - however you know who you are!) started teasing me about the lack of posts on my blog. Come on ladies... I am a busy girl! Anyway, so I guess I need to get better at blogging and posting "stuff" even though I don't feel like I ever have anything great to say and I am the worst at remembering my camera at every little thing. Here are some recent ones!

Don't you just LOVE peanut butter? Jaxon obviously does!




We went to the lake a few weeks ago for the first family lake trip of the summer. The boys love grandpa's boat! Here is Jaxon and my nephew Luke sitting on uncle David's lap.

1 comments:

Agnes said...

Since you've been at every girls night since the waaaay beginning it doesn't "feel" like "girls night" until you're there! It's always good to see you. I still need to drop by to see your cute boards!