Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Craziness Continues!

Do you ever feel like you are barely able to keep your head above water? I think I am right there... although I am not complaining... I am glad I am at least able to keep my head above water than right below it! The semester is now in full swing and my days are feeling it! I am teaching one class at CGCC, one at NAU and one at UoP right now and on top of that, I am coaching Highland High School's Diving team? Strange I know but it really is fun! I am very grateful for the many opportunities that have come my way and for the chance I have to help keep us stay afloat is this lovely economy. I am also so grateful for the several answers to prayers and blessings our little family has received this summer. It has definitely been a summer I hope to never experience again, but I know that we have been extremely blessed and watched over. There is no other explanation! I am also so thankful for Glen Allen's hard work and positive outlook on life and ability to calm me down when I feel like the walls are caving in around us. I am grateful for my two little boys and their patience with me. As young as they are, they already realize when mommy is working and they hate it! Just the other day I was in the office doing school and Jaxon came in crying saying, "Mommy come out!" It just about broke my heart! For the most part, they are pretty good about putting up with me. Hopefully once things start to calm down a bit, I will get better at taking more pictures! Until then....

2 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

I am sorry that things have been so crazy and stressful this summer, but hey you've made it right?! I hope things start to slow down for you guys. Wish I was closer to help you out. Let me know if there is anything I can do all the way from Texas. We miss you guys. Love ya!!!!

The Kemptons said...

Heather you are amazing. I can not believe how much you have on your plate right now. And here I think I have it crazy some days. I need to stop complaining and now that there are busier people than me. Remember you are great.