Saturday, September 27, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

A few days ago I was getting ready for the day and as I was blow drying my hair, Jaxon came into my room and headed straight for the closet. He quickly came out with one of Glen Allen's Motocross magazines, picked a spot on the floor and began flipping through the pages in awe. All he kept saying over and over again was, "cycle, brooom-brooom", "wow, mommy wook at, cycle"! This little boy just loves motorcycles! He can hear them miles away and everytime we are in the car and he hears one, he immediately yells out, "cycle, broom-brooom"! There is no mistaking my boys are just like their dad!

2 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

Oh man...already into motorcycles, that's starting way too soon...haha. I think that is way cute.

Leann said...

haha... what do you mean like father?! As I recall, you used to like dirt bike riding.... the kid is doomed!

(but be grateful he's doomed for something cool, are kids are doomed for nerdhood)