Saturday, September 6, 2008

Edward in Training!

Glen Allen has been out of town for the last 4 days and needless to say, I am at the end of my rope with my two little "angels". This morning I was having a few seconds of mommy time in the bathroom when Glen David comes bursting through the door screaming saying that Jaxon bit his eye. Lovely! Luckily I haven't had too many incidents with the whole biting stage with either of my boys but it seems that today got the best of Jaxon. He turned into my own little Edward! Here is the aftermath (about 4 hours later). That's gonna leave a mark! :)

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Man! It sucks when they do that. Several months ago Todd went through that and was biting Kylee and then elling me she bit herself. Lovely huh? Hopefully it was a one time thing.

Reid and Brittney said...

Holy Cow!! That had to hurt. Luke is in the bitting stage too, Cameron always comes to me crying with bite marks, what do you do? Clever with the Edward nickname, by the way have you finished any of those books yet? The 4th one is really good.

Leann said...

haha... poor kids... Their tough, they can take it.

I just finished the Twilight Books... so I'm just now getting all teh references. :)

Hiatt Family said...

Ha ha, clever title for your post! Those pictures are pretty funny. I'm sure your boys will get a good laugh from them when they're older. Your little getaway sounded fun...I'm glad you guys got to do that!