Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Playing Catch up!

So I have been a little overwhelmed lately and unfortunately the number of blog posts suffer. Now that I have a break from one class and a break from coaching this week (thank goodness for fall break) I have some time to catch up! Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks...



The always adorable Jaxon getting in his morning ride!















My boys relaxing on the hammock listening to Conference on a BEAUTIFUL fall morning!











Check out Bandit... isn't he HUGE?











1 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

Those are such cute pictures. It's about time I see some pictures of my cute nephews. We miss being able to spend time with you and letting the boys play. Cameron and Luke really miss Glen David and Jaxon. Hope everything is going great for you guys!!! We love you and miss you!!!