Thursday, December 18, 2008

Donuts with Dad

On Saturday, Glen Allen asked me to pick up some bisquit dough while I was at the store because he wanted to make donuts with the boys... I had never made donuts like that before so I excited to try it out. Sunday morning the boys pulled their chairs up to the counter to help dad make the donuts. They thought it was fun to make a hole in the dough and then cover them when they were done. I didn't get pictures of the process but the end result is what it's all about, right?!? We did cinnamon sugar ones and powdered sugar ones...they were YUMMY!
(Jaxon looks grumpy in this picture, although he really did want to make the donuts.)


Messy but delicious!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I bet they were sooo good!!! Yummy.

Hiatt Family said...

I remember making those with my parents when I was little. Lincoln's mom makes them at the cabin when we are all up there. They are DELICIOUS! Your boys are adorable by the way! I love their curly hair.