Thursday, December 18, 2008

Play Date and Christmas Goodies!

Today the boys and I went over to do a play date with our good friends Melissa, Emma and Paige to celebrate Christmas. We got into the Christmas spirit with a gift exchange (the boys were so excited to give their gifts to the girls... By the way... do you know how hard it is to shop for little girls when you only have boys? Geez!) by making and decorating sugar cookies, making a gingerbread train and watching Christmas movies. It was a bit overwhelming with 4 little ones all wanting to be part of the "action", but it was fun, nonetheless. :)

Gifts the boys got from Emma and Paige... they love them!



The finished sugar cookies.... yum!

The gingerbread train (I ended up doing it all because the boys wanted to eat all the candy instead of decorate and then they got distracted and wanted to play instead).


Snuggling up for Christmas movies! As we left the house, Emma (who is Glen's age), tried to give Glen a kiss and he ran like crazy. I guess he doesn't take after his father, in his younger years, that much afterall! :) Don't you love that my son is holding the babydoll? Lovely!


Jaxon just being cute...

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Awesome train Heather! :) Very crafty!

Kasey said...

OMG! A comment from Heather. I about fell off my chair! Hope to see more in the future.

I know teachers copy and paste comments, but I know you never would! I had a teacher tell me great job for something I never even did!

AMIT said...

U have an excellent post.
BPO work from home