Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Knot Too Shabby Home Decor

My friend Amanda and I have started our own home decor business called Knot Too Shabby. We specialize in wood decor such as frames, picture boards, magnet boards, etc. I am in the process of getting our website up and running so you can view our entire inventory and make purchases but for now... here is a little taste of what we have to offer. We also do custom orders if you don't find something that tickles your fancy! Here is a sample of a few of our creations...


These are our 2x2 foot scrapbook picture boards. You can custom order the paper color scheme, paint color and vinyl lettering of your choice.... $50.
These are our 8x10 plexi-glass picture frames. Available in red, black, cream and sage. $22
These are our 5x7 plexi-glass picture frames. Available in red, black, cream and sage. $16
These are the hanging 8x10 plexi-glass picture frames. Available in red, black, cream and sage. $20
These are our 3 5x7 plexi-glass picture frames with custom vinyl lettering. Available in red, black, cream and sage. $24
These are our 3 5x7 knob metal boards. Available in red, black, cream and sage. Includes ribbon color of your choice and magnets. $26
If you are interested in custom orders, please feel free to contact me. We will also be having a few boutiques before Christmas for those of you who live here in the valley. Dates, locations and times to be announced!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE all of it!! You are SOOO creative!

Hiatt Family said...

SO cute! I love the 3 5x7 knob metal board (I think that is what it is called)...good luck with the buisness!

Kasey said...

Those are so cute Heather! Good luck. I'll link this post to my blog. I like that the idea is differant then most I have seen. I may be ordering one....hmmm