Thursday, December 11, 2008

Trampoline and Grumpy Pants!

The other day the boys and I were outside enjoying the beautiful winter weather (that really isn't wintery at all here in Arizona) and Glen David wanted me to take pictures of him playing soccer on the trampoline. He is a funny kid... he likes to have his picture taken as long as he gets to do what he wants in the picture instead of me telling him to stand a certain way or smile or whatever I am wanting him to do (hence the muscle shot). The boys love the trampoline but Jaxon won't have it if Glen is jumping too high. The trampoline fun usually ends in Jaxon screaming, me yelling at Glen to stop jumping so high and then getting so frustrated that Glen isn't minding me and Jaxon is crying that I either make them both get off or I pull Jaxon off. Here are some pictures of the fun!







P.S. Don't you love the crazy hair?!? That is what happens when they need haircuts and the gel has disappeared from the attempt to actually do their hair earlier on in the day!

6 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Jaxon looks SO much like Glen Allen! I've never really thought that until now. Cute pictures! I love the crying pic at the end. :)

Kristal said...

LOL Love the crying pictures. I gotta get me some of those of my kids.

Natalie said...

That is awesome!!! :) Fun pictures Heather! :)

Reid and Brittney said...

Haha..that's funny...crazy boys. It is amazing what they come up with. Jaxons face was too funny with him crying. We miss you guys so much, hope things are going great.

Dori said...

Those pictures of Jaxon are hysterical!

Heather said...

Poor Jaxon. Brad does that too. He'll tease them 'til they're nearly hysterical. Why do they not know when to stop? Haha must be a guy thing.