Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaxon!

I can't believe that my baby just turned 2!! He is such a sweet and stinkery little boy... but he is ALL BOY! His birthday was on Sunday so we had a little birthday celebration with family. He couldn't wait for his cupcakes. He got to pick out the cake and the sprinkles at the store (with a little coaxing from mom for the Funfetti cake mix) and he was so exicted to eat them. When we got to Nana's house we realized we didn't bring candles and we couldn't find any at Nana's so we had to redneck it and use matches for candles. It's a good thing he doesn't know the difference. :) After the cupcakes was the fun part! He had a hard time figuring out the presents at first but quickly got the hang of it once he realized there was a present waiting inside! Grandma and Grandpa got him a movie and lots of candy, Nana got him a truck and a remote control dump truck, Great Grandma and Grandpa Bean got him a giant AquaDoodle wall mat, and aunt Brittney and Uncle Reid sent him the cute shirt he has on in the pictures... that says "My Aunt Rocks". Thank you everyone! As most of you know... this little boy LOVES motorcycles. We got him this motorcycle that does wheelies and makes a bunch of noise and he absolutely loves it. He won't put it down. If he could have his way, he would sleep with the thing! He is actually sitting by me right now as I type this playing with the thing. What a funny kid! He is such a joy to have and constantly makes us laugh.

The blue cupcakes with sprinkles and matches! :)
Trying to figure out what the heck to do with this package in front of him.
Wow, a Monster Truck!
And the coveted MOTORCYCLE!

9 comments:

Kristal said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon!

Your Knot Too Shabby creations are adorable! You are so talented!

And you've got just about the cutest family :D

Leann said...

Wow, that's so crazy that he's 2, but I have been married 2.5 years!
Hey, are you on facebook?

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday to Jaxon! That is crazy that he is already 2...I don't think I've ever gotten the chance to see him yet. I'm glad you had a great birthday for him though! I love your new header and background by the way, super cute! :)

Reid and Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon!!! We were really sad that we couldn't be there to celebrate with you. You sure look great in that shirt I got you, I saw it and just had to get it. We love you and miss you!! Heather your boutique things are way cute, when I come to visit I will have to have a closer look and maybe get a few things. I miss you so much!!! It was great talking to you on the phone the other day!!!

Heather said...

He's gotten so much bigger since last time I saw him!

I've definitely used matches for candles before, too.

Agnes said...

Gosh, time flies, it feels like he was just a little baby not long ago! Happy Birthday Jaxon!

Kelli said...

happy bday, glen LOOK ALIKE! holy crap he looks just like his daddy in that 1st pic. so cute, hope he doesn't hit the terrible 2's too hard! ;)

The {Prince} Family said...

awww... your little one is 2!!! Time goes by too fast. Your boys are too cute! Hope you guys are doing okay. Tell Glenn Allen hello from me :)
Sandee (Payne) Prince

The {Prince} Family said...

one more thing, email me at princeposse@gmail.com and I will invite ya to my blog