Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dreadful!



Is it bad that my boys are down for a nap which is supposed to be my time to do school and I would rather do anything than be teacher right now? Right after I put the boys down I headed to my normal place (the dreaded office) to work and I haven't even come close to logging into either class and the boys have been asleep for at least 45 minutes. I just don't want to do it... so I decided to check my emails, catch up on everyone's blog life and now that I am done with that, I still don't want to work. I wish I could come up with some more excuses to put it off but I have already worked out, my house is already cleaned, the laundry is done and I already know what we are having for dinner. What is a girl to do? I guess I better just give up and log in to my classes to get it over with.

1 comments:

Leann said...

How'd the 10K go?